Princess Ky Background - The cutest blog on the block

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Reward for a Ballerina

As I mentioned in a previous post, Sunday was Kylie's first day of ballet for the fall season.  As a reward for doing such a good job listening and following directions in class, we took our ballerina to the poshest of eateries...

If properly distracted by the I-pad, she WILL eat on occasion.
You got it... Kid heaven - McDonalds!!

It took a few minutes for her to transition from ballet to meal time, but we stuck with her, changed her clothes and were able to settle down and enjoy a not-so-balanced meal together (oh how I love you Autism!)

Despite McDonalds being kid heaven, it has actually become a hard place for Kylie to go since they added their coffee station.  All of the grinding and blending hurts Kylie's ears so it is a miracle that we made it through this lunch without wearing ear muffs.

However, after lunch we headed straight for.....

Can you just see the sheer joy on her face??
The PLAYGROUND at a local favorite park!!

She enjoyed Sliding...

Climbing...

Heights....

Which she wasn't too keen on...

A break for a little snuggle with Dad.... He's the bomb on the weekends and we girls have to fight for him!! (but it makes him feel good so it's ok...)
She enjoyed the rocking horses...
And Mommy is having fun playing with the Photo Editing Software...

She enjoyed the swings...
Ok, so I got a leeeeeetle carried away with the swing photos, but you don't know the MIRACLE that it is that she is actually LOOKING AT the camera AND smiling all at the same time!!!!  This is a serious celebration moment here!!  (and... Daddy was being super goofy behind me to get her to giggle... love that man and how secure he is in his manhood!)

She also enjoyed the Telescope...

And then it was time for the outing to end... What a glorious day it was!!

and, I just have to say.... my man is a thousand times hotter to me because he is such a GREAT Daddy to our precious girl!! (even though it means I have to fight with a super cute baby chick for time with him)

I know you mamas with daughters know how that is!  =0)

Treasuring these days while I can!!  I'll have him all to myself again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment