Amy is a guest blogger at Different Dream dot com (Author, Jolene Philo's website. Jolene wrote Different Dream for My Child and is currently working on her second book: Different Dream Parenting)
Iowa Spectrum Magazine: A Guide to Iowa's Autism Community
mail $10 to
Gerit Publishing LLC
c/o Iowa Spectrum Magazine
1600 Genessee- #410
Kansas City, MO 64102
contact email@example.com or
To Distribute the Magazine (10 or more copies):
contact Brent Carmichael
Specific articles Amy has written for "Iowa Spectrum Magazine":
Fall 2010 Issue: Volume 1 Issue 2
*Partying at the Sunset
Winter 2010 Issue: Volume 1 Issue 3
(articles and photos- including cover photo)
*The Difference YESS Can Make
- Top Picks for Inexpensive Holiday Gift Ideas:
- Learning Through Creative Play
- Scratch and Sketch Art Activity Book and Review
- Free iPad and iPad Applications for Qualified Families Who Experience Autism: (Expires: Dec 31st 2010)
- Incredible Santa Claus at Valley West Mall
- Des Moines preschooler with Autism has suite day thanks to two area businesses.
- Holiday scented sensory play dough for your child with Autism or sensory issues.
- Creative holiday gift idea for Des Moines families and friends.